SEO [Search Engine Optimization]
WebJuris Offers SEO for Attorneys
SEO for attorneys has become a competitive and critical aspect of a successful Website marketing plan. Search engines, such as Google, analyze Web sites to determine how relevant they are to users. In response, Search Engine Optimization teams have developed strategies to make attorney Web sites more informative to both Search Engines and the audience they serve.
Comprehensive SEO strategies for lawyers combine a variety of factors including Website design, functionality and content. Our clients understand the value of Search Engine Optimization for attorneys, specifically, the ability of search engine marketing to generate more clients and qualified leads. For attorneys, SEO is often referred to as the process of obtaining "organic" or "natural" search engine results achieved by increasing the amount of keyword-rich content on your site, links, and a myriad of other factors. At WebJuris, we have learned that SEO for lawyers generates more clients online by using well constructed, long-term strategies to target clients who are actively searching for lawyers.
Searches for the term "dog bite lawyer" will often generate different results because search engines are always changing the way they rank attorney Websites. At WebJuris, our SEO team monitors and updates the keywords of your attorney Website for optimal ongoing performance. We examine your attorney Website and SEO strategy from both a short and long-term perspective. We are able to modify your marketing strategy to stay abreast of search engine changes in SEO. SEO for lawyers is necessary to create a boost in Web traffic, to compete against other lawyer Websites and attract new clients. The latter is the ultimate goal of lawyer-focused SEO.
Attorneys Need SEO to Compete Online
In today's legal market, Search Engine Optimization has changed the way lawyers approach marketing. Lawyers must be specific about the types of services they offer and how they use keywords on their Website. But just choosing the right keywords isn't enough. The algorithms and rankings of search engines are dramatically shifting and are often unpredictable.
If your law firm's Website is not listed in the correct places on the search engines, most potential clients will be unable to find your Web site. Our Search Engine Optimization for lawyers includes:
- Research. In combination with our experience, we use top industry software and tools to determine the changing criteria that search engines use to rank attorney Web sites. We also thoroughly research your legal practice areas, target audience demographics, and best keyword selection to increase visibility and link popularity.
- Search Engine Selection. Depending on the search engine, it may take months to obtain high rankings. WebJuris will research your keywords and provide you with a realistic estimate of how long it will take to see improvements in your SEO results.
- Site positioning and maintenance. We use the latest in techniques in SEO for lawyers to obtain rankings for your site in the top positions of the major search engines. We regularly make updates to your attorney Website to ensure that you keep your high rankings once obtained. These services work to increase your exposure to a new audience, which is crucial in gaining new clients.
- Intelligent Strategic Positioning. We can submit your lawyer Website to the major law-related directories. Having your Website included in a directory increases traffic and can help improve rankings for certain keywords which will enhance the effectiveness of your overall attorney marketing and SEO strategy.
- Lawyer Written Content and HTML Code Optimization. Your Website's positioning is strengthened by optimizing its wording, phrasing, and context. WebJuris has attorneys on staff to ensure that law related keywords are used accurately and effectively throughout the content of your Website. Also, we use HTML Code Optimization, so the coding is clean and technically accurate as well. This strategy promotes maximum search engine placement.
- Link Popularity. Your attorney web site's link popularity helps determine your site's relevance, visibility, and positioning. This is accomplished by increasing the number of links to your site from other sites. Building link popularity with law-related Websites is an important way of optimizing your site.
Let WebJuris help clients find your Website first, before they find your competition. Increase your online marketing exposure today.